Before pregnancy I was active, and healthy. Induced labor and after 2.5 hours need emergency c-section. I had an epidural but they had turned it off to see if it would help labor. When they decided surgery I was given a spinal. Started with the usual lateral incision but they could not get him out. I then got a large T incision. They still could not get him out and had to use a tool similar to a pry bar. Finally got him out, he was not breathing but after CPR and watching him in the special care nursery for a day he was fine and is still doing great. On the other hand I am still dealing with problems and it has been nine months. I have swelling in my face, legs, feet, hands. I am losing alot of hair, have trouble concentrating, and have irregular cycles. I have had MRI, and several tests and nothing. It is hard for me stand long periods of time or walk alot due to the swelling. They have put me on a (diuearetic sp) water pill. Any ideas?

I am losing a lot of hair also and swelling feet after 3 months from c-section. I am contacting my doctor now.

What ever happened? I had a c section almost 3 months ago and my feet, ankles and calves are swollen. My ankles are a bit discolored too.I started a water pill yesterday.