actually the only person who can understand us are those person having the same problems as we did, just be very watchful with what you eat, and if you ate something that triggers make a list dont eat those again specially onions, tomatoes(cooked), garlic (cooked)

Hi Anonymous, Have you looked into the FODMAPs gut problem? It might be relevant to your problem. There is a special FODMAPs diet you can try. Also, check our the leaky gut syndrome. You might have FODMAPs issues combined with leaky gut syndrome. I've had issues with both. My leaky gut issues start if I have coffee or raw nuts or aspirin - among other problems it causes very bad pain which feels like it's in my bones, in the area between my waist and knees. It is caused by molecules leaking throgh your gut and migrating through your muscles and other tissues, when they shouldn't be.

Hey, I had the same thing happen to me. Thought it was heart related but came to pass it was a thyroid problem. Since I was treated for the low thyroid, all my symptoms have gone away. If I were you, I would try to drop the anxiety and depression medications. They were offered to me but I declined and glad or the docs would never have found the root of the problem which was my thyroid. Good Luck

I going through the the bloating and acid reflux, after taking the Omeprazole  (prilosec) I felt better for about couple of weeks, then change my eating habits, to no oils or acidity foods. but then eating vegetables and fruits and meats and found out they caused more gas, and the Omeprazole helped my acid reflux but not the gas. I feel like after I eat  a lot of something my throat closes up and get the wheezing going on,  and when I tried to excersice it makes it worse, even walking around the store I am short of breath, going for chest x-rays today. and breathing test on May 3rd. The weird thing about this is I feel my lungs working just fine, it is like there is air bubble trapped in my throat and when I use my puffy to help relieve my symptoms, I think it helps open the airways to help me breath better, sometimes after eat dairy I feel like a huge weight on my chest. I just trying to knock things of the list, went to check for allergies, apparently I am not allergic to anything. I already gone through that white stuff you drink and get x rayed. Fine there too... Had colon check out. Had my thyroid removed. Taking anxiety meds. The good thing about taking the Omeprazole was it cleared up my runny nose and sinuous, because if you have acid reflux , not only the liquid comes up your throat which causes the burning, also gas comes up too. 

I being suffering with the same symptoms for 7 days now it really gets me specially when I eat I try to not eat greasy food because if I do I feel like dying I been rush to the E. R 3 times. the only thing doctors do ivs and they said is enxity but the truth it all come from the stomach yous guys have either go see a I. G DOC is really important to do so I being having rectal bleeding doctors recommend colonoscopy to see what's causing the problem I never suffer from this till now. Doctors on the E. R said I have a inflammation stomach I have to keep away gassy food till I fully recover (symptoms, short breath, rectal bleeding, dizzy, weakness). The only thing that really work on me to not fill anxiety is (chamomile, spearmint teas they work way better than madicine I am using till I find out what exactly is causing all of this... And if you wanna sleep head with a pillow take pleasure out of your lungs. I ain't no doctor but it really work chamomile tea is really good for upset stomach and gases and it calms your nerves as well.... Good luck people hope this works for yoi

I have a lot of things you have, sleeping on my back is the worse I wake up dreaming scary stuff, and I can't breath my stomach feel like it pushed up under my ribs.... a lot of air on my stomach having anxiety.. my chest hurt. I tried the pills from doctor for anxiety they make it worse.....now I take OAT it a fresh green milky seed herbal supplement works great for panic and anxiety with NO side affects it calm you down fast....and deep breathing help with the stress..... I think the muscle in stomach area is weak and it let the stomach slides up into the chest and that's what causes the shortness of breath, cause when I set up it get better.

im begginning to feel this way but i keep feeling somthing inside my stomach pop evertime i try try to get a breathe when my stomach feels like there is a really bad cramp/bubble in it!?!?

wow that would hurt i dont know what is wrong but i definently think that if anyone that reads this does they should feel bad not to try and help you!!!! im sorry im not of much help

The symptoms you have described might be a result of Black Magic on you, because Negative Energies when surrounds you, the person feel the same symptoms you mentioned.

The past few weeks, everytime I eat a meal even a small meal, a can of soup with a sandwich, my stomach bloats real bad, causing me shortness of breath, chest tightness, chest pressure, It's especially worse when I sit down or stand up, but laying down relieves the symptom. The first time I experienced it was a month ago. Some say it's just anxiety but I think it's not. I am an athlete and I drink green smoothies for 2 weeks now. It's driving me nuts!! Someone help me please. I want to get rid of this...

Did you have the hernia removed?

good know that i'm not the only one . i m facing same issue with suffocation. I hav stomach issue doctor said it because there is ulcer in food pipe. asked to go for endoscopy which i denied.
Do give me the solution if there is any.

I am experiencing the same thing. I also have a solid mass in my chest with swollen lymph nodes. I've had cancer and a mass on my brain stem in the past. The thought of bad news kills me. Its not been easy being sick. I've had my symptoms for almost three months. I've suspected groundwork infection but I'm going to leave it to the experts. Sorry about what your going through and good luck.

Might be your kidneys have them check your Protien, BUN, and platelet counts and see if they are normal.

Any answers. Because same is happening to me It feels as if my upper part of stomach want to pop