Hey all. I stopped smoking weed 2 months ago and have since felt like c**p. The I felt what seemed to be anxiety and had numerous attacks which forced me to got to the ER about three times. Each time they run the usual blood tests, urine tests and conduct a chest X Ray. Each time they all come back fine with nothing abnormal showing up. After about a three weeks of feeling like this I finally started to feel fine. I attribute it to changing my diet, as I now eat less meat and more nuts, grains, fruits and vegetables. Even while I was having the bouts with anxiety I would still maintain my normal exercise routine (cardio either from riding my bike or paying futbol....soccer as its none in the states, for an 1-2 hours a day 5 days out of the week). I started feeling good again, however after swimming in my pool for about 4 hours, a few hours after I began to feel a lot of chest and throat congestion and an occasional sense of movement in some areas of my chest which last a second or so and are generally occur in different location in the front of my chest; these symptoms actually forced me to go to the doctor and get checked out, after having a full physical done the doctor told me everything looked good, although he said I had what appeared to be a viral cold after discussing my symptoms with him and letting him know that I did some swimming and diving for a long time in my pool (he said I could have gotten a virus from the pool especially if I got water in my nose, mouth or ears...which I did). After feeling progressively worst the next couple of days I went back to the doc and got checked out again, I explained all the same symptoms to him again and he now told me I had symptoms of Bronchitis (viral not bacterial, and no cough just a lot of mucus) so he prescribed me some antibiotics and an inhaler just in cast I felt I need to open up my airways. Again after a couple of days I felt really bad at night (a lot of chest pressure in the middle, rapid heart rate and fatigue) so I went to the ER to be safe as instructed by my doc. At the ER they monitored my vital signs (all normal) and ran the normal blood work and urine tests along with a chest X Ray. Again everything looked good and the doc said that it was not pneumonia, seemed to be just a viral bronchitis. SO he recommended I finish the antibiotics that were prescribed by my doc and he said that it could have just been another anxiety attack that got me to the ER that night, so he prescribed me some Ativan to help me relax when needed. Now I tend to over think a lot of things and focus a lot on minor issues, so I dont discount that it was just another anxiety attack, especially since I generally feel well after wards ( i also know from talking to doctors that you can feel chest pain/discomfort and tightness in your chest from anxiety, I also did some research myself); and generally when I am not thinking about I feel great, no chest movement or anything. Oh, and the symptoms have been improving, still a bit congested but substantially less, very rare do I feel the moving sensation in my chest. So I ask the community out there to share your stories on how you felt after not smoking weed anymore? How did you feel mentally, emotionally, physically, medically? I sited off a few different sources that after you stop smoking, around a month to a few months after, your body begins to detox or clean itself out and one of the symptoms of this is that you produce a lot of mucus and begin to expel alot of it; i also read a few peoples stories that said they had a lot of mucus production after a few months of not smoking and some chest discomfort which subsided a month or so after. So again I ask all that are reading this:

how did you feel after not smoking anymore?
How did you feel mentally, emotionally, physically, medically?
did you have any physical symptoms after not smoking?

Thanks everyone that replies, supporting each other is always great and something the is much needed in this day and age.

God bless and thanks (very spiritual, not that religious)

Oh, and here is a brief history of my pot smoking:

Have been smoking for about 7 or 8 years, about maybe a joint (accumilated amount) a day give or take, usually using water filtration or a vaporizer; I stopped at age 25.

I left something out on the second sentence: "The I felt what seemed to be anxiety and had numerous attacks which forced me to got to the ER about three times". Should say "The FIRST THREE WEEKS I felt what seemed to be anxiety and had numerous attacks which forced me to got to the ER about three times."

after i stopped smokin, for a few dsy tolerance break i had noticed horrible chest pains upwet stomach trouble sleeping /i may have insomia cause i could never sleep easy before i smoked/ heat flashes and even sweating and shivering /less rhan one percent of weed smokers get withdrwal symptoms/ i have realized my heart problems occured even while i was still smoking /before my little break/ but before the break i only had chest pains /almost always near heart/ /i smoked for about five years now and over a year and a half straight with good bud/pineapple express, tangerine dream, mango kush, ect/ if anyone knows if marijuana is the cause of my chest pains before and after itook the break please let me know /give reason too, and if youve never smoked dont reply please i garantee you wouldnt know and will find some bs the government is feeding you /
 oh and my phone isnt letting me use my parentheses on this cite so the slashds should be viewd as parantheses