Hi there, Im a freaking out a bit here, cause I feel kinda weird two days after smoking some weed. Here`s the full story. I was sick for a week already, since Christmas I think, running nose, clogged ears, coughing a lot, my throat hurts, I had a small fever, and basically I found out I have high BP few days ago. So I was at college and after it my friend had 3 joints and he gave me one, I dont smoke a lot also, this was like my 7th or 8th time. I smoked it from my campus to the bus station, I think it had a bit more weed in it then what I`m used to, it was quite good at first, but then I kinda got tired and lazy, not the usual effect I get. And while I was sitting there at the bus station I was a bit panicking about some sh*t. I think the better word for it would be that I was getting suspicious, I started to have these dark thought and I couldnt focus, so I went straight home to get some sleep. After I slept I did feel a bit better but that strange feeling in my head was still there, I kinda started to feel like I`m going to dye from lung cancer or something( I stopped smoking cigarettes few days ago,and I was smoking those low on nicotine for a week or two already cause I wanted to get healthy again) Anyways I played a bit of COD4 and I was getting a bit better, probably cause I wasnt thinking about it, then few hours later I was again in a screwed up mind state and thats when I started to google about which basically fuked it up even more.. I read about people having similar symptoms and stuff, it even connected with anxiety so I freaked even more. I had a hard time falling asleep that night but I managed to do it, In the morning I took a shower and went to college and I was a bit better, later on the way home same dark thought came, they were with me also while I was at home till I took a nap, when i woke up I was a bit better again, more happy I would say. I went to the cinema with some friends and I was almost normal, only thing is I felt a bit sick and tired which I probably still am. And later that night while watching tv it was getting so much worse,all this thought came, how life is worthless and stuff. So I went to check my temperature and it was a bit over normal, not much, but I also checked my BP and it was frikkin huge for my age, 162/81... I went to bad immediately, the thought of dying started to come again, I was thinking about telling my parents everything( they would freak so much if they knew I smoked pot) and I got so cold and sweaty, but I managed to fall asleep. Today Im a bit better then last night, but fog in my brain is still here, I still feel tired and stuff. So far all I can think of whats wrong with me is either: 1. Placebo effect, since I read all the sh*t and bla bla, and now its all in my head. 2. Or its a "fog" from marijuana, something it did to my body :S. 3. Or it really is anxiety which I hope its not. I dont know about anything else it can be, maybe you guys can help, and I really need help. whats wrong with me? How to cure it? What should I do? I read how some people had similar problems and it would stop in 4,5,6 days, so I can still wait or something. Dont know what to do, what if it has nothing to do with weed? Can it be a bit of stress, I had a stressful year :).

How do u feel now ??

Hey man... What you had is called Depersonalization disorder. You only had some of the symptoms like what you said " how life is worthless and stuff" and "fog in my brain is still here"..... I've had depersonalization disorder for 5 years now(not saying you're going to have it for that long) and it started with me smoking weed with friends. I had symptoms like depression, brain fog (to the extreme), emotions feeling altered, body parts looked weird, connection with people wasn't the same.... didn't feel as happy anymore.. like i was just existed. Things do get better in time but the hard part is in the beginning because you feel like you are just going crazy.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

.... Hope I helped out !

It's just parts of your brain got to lazy. If you get yourself in interesting activity, talk to friends, stay positive - you will be out in no time, trust me.

I think I have what you have but I dunno. came on all of a sudden but it wasn't as bad as you're describing, also i was bed ridden with the flu the day before I smoked and it all started before I went to bed. I fell like I'm losing it a little bit and I really don't want to lose it (obviously). got any advice or anything because I'm seriously f*****g regretting smoking that spliff right now. And also I've decided to quit altogether after what happened