I'm 18 female and in pretty good shape. Ever since I was little I've had stomach and intestinal issues, but they were mild. Yet recently I've had a constant feeling of hunger along with stomach cramping and diarrhea. It wakes me up at night and can keep me up all night. I don't know if it has to do with my period because now it flares up once a month when it used to happen once in a blue moon. I also have really loud intestinal gurgles. Has anyone ever heard of stuff like this or may know what's going on inside me? because i would really like to know.

I have irritable bowel syndrome, and it does get far worse just before my period. The thing with IBS is that sometimes it comes with constipation, sometime it doesn't. IBS can only be diagnosed by a doctor, and they have to rule out other issues first. I think that you should see a doctor and have him rule out any other, more serious problems. I found that once I knew that it was IBS, my symptoms decreased from severe to moderate, because I had removed the stress from fear of the unknown. Good luck.