Last few years I have terrible problems with my face skin. I had acne and what else not, from flushing and everything. I was thinking that is normal, because many of my friends had similar problems. Anyway, last few days I have noticed some red marks resembling veins appearing on my skin. What are they and should I visit my doctor for help?

What you explained here reminds me of my brothers symptoms that he had few years ago. He had flushing at the beginning and it was almost red colored on his face. Not so longer after, he noticed dilated blood vessels. I do not know if you have something like this, but as you said there are red marks resembling to veins, I think it could be similar. This shows up as web like patten, which seems to be second stage of your problem. Third symptoms he had was acne like lesions, pustules and papules occurred on his face. When he visited doctor he told him that is special acne type called Rosaces, and he helped him to treat it. It was some herbal medicine, I cannot tell you exactly, but I think you should ask your doctor about it. You have to be patient, treat yourself more than a month and not pay attention at some period you will think it is getting worse. I am sure you will succeed with this annoying problem and I wish you to have beautiful face skin again.