I have been having lately red hot ears, my neck becomes very hot, my feet also become hot and itchy, and so does my hands, for no reason. does anyone know what could be the possible causes of this?

This sounds like an allergic reaction, do you have any information on when and where this happens? For the next couple of days take note of your activities and when this occurs? Also how is your energy level, and how is your hair? and have you been out in the sun and heat lately?

My diet is very clean, it all started when I started having whey protein drinks. It happened 2 months ago my blood pressure was high, 150/90. At that time my neck and ears were very hot, extremely uncomfortable to even sleep. I stopped driking whey protein, and my blood pressure is normal, but now I occasionally have red hot ears for no reason, and sometimes my neck, back and shoulders become very hot for no reason.. Sometimes when I sleep my feet become hot and itchy.. I've heard it could be circulation problems.. I went to the doctor and had blood tests but everything came out perfect.. Not sure what it is..
I can't even touch my ears because they will automatically become red and warm.

Yes a lot of protein drinks have been recalled from heart attacks etc! BUT that doesn't explain now! So when you talk about your feet in bed that is CLASSIC Irritable Feet Syndrome! the burning and itching and pins and needles feeling is very much a sign of this!

I don't think you have done damage, BUT something is making you red, and if it's not from high blood pressure, I really do suspect some sort of an allergy! What happens when you put your body through undue stress, it can change many things in your body! So say you were ok with wheat before and then get really sick, and then all of a sudden can't handle wheat! Has your doctor only seen you and checked you when you are not bright red, or both? I would think that you need have an allergy test, and possible test for hyperthyroidism - T3 and T4 test! Take a look at the symptoms of Hyperthyroidism and see what you think! Also remember it might seem though it's related, but possibly isn't!

Hi Bambi27, you seem well versed on this topic & I'm hoping to be able to build on your experience. I first felt the following sensations last week while sleeping :
- red and hot ears, lots of heat head in my head, with my eyes very slightly reddening, as if I were having some kind of localized fever in my head
- aches in the neck and shoulders
- slight dizziness
It continued to subside and was totally gone after 24 hrs.

Now today, I'm developing the same red hot ears, heat in the head, slightly red eyes - like a localized fever in the head... reading your replies to nesman99, I can only think of one thing - the cook at the temporary place I'm staying now made pasta for dinner the night before I first had these symptoms. And today, she made the same thing again, and I jst had it for dinner some 3 hours ago

Could this be some kind of allergic reaction to that pasta or some ingredient in it?

I'm also under a fair bit of stress looking for a job at the moment, but that stress has been constant throughout the past 3 weeks. Could it be stress induced?

Was it the exclamation points that made Bambi27 seem expert?
Haha. But I get hot ears too. So a few years ago I had an acute allergic reactor where the soles of my feels, palms of my hands, back of neck, all felt this yucky itchy under the skill feeling. And hot ears and flushed. It's happened full on about 4 times, and despite my hate of drugs I have to take Benadryl. I could never figure out the culprit. Chips and salsa was a commonality but I eat that all the time with no problem. Although it hasn't happened in a while, I'll get mini versions, where I feel it coming, hot ears, hot back of neck, and I'll think uh-oh. So I do some breathing and chug some water. It's pretty mysterious though.