Lately I feel like I have problems with my sinuses. I can say that the strangest thing is the flushing and sweating on my face and head. It seems to me very much like anxiety. I thought some other symptoms must be relating to sinus problems, but those looks like strange to me. Can anyone tell me more about it?

I used to wonder one if it is possible that a sinus infection can give you the flushing and sweating. Lately I found out they were both relating to the same process. The point is that blood vessels dilate and that causes the flushing, sweating, and uneasiness too. From the same process, your symptoms may be relating to nose draining. I have been an experiencing strange sinus symptom, which is why I know these things. I was confused though because I do have anxiety, and have experienced panic attacks, which makes me thinking that used to be connected. I also have friend with a pulmonary hypertension. When he went to the ER for a sinus problem, they diagnosed him with sinusitis. They tried to solve his problem with 7-day supply of Zithromax. This causes even stranger sinus symptoms with him. Now he has a bowling ball head feeling, dizziness, tingly arms and legs. If that annoying you too much, you should visit your doctor and hope he might help you.

Yes.
This is all too common with many of us who have sinus issues.
I've been trying to note when and where these episodes happen so I can try to establish the trigger.
Hope your feeling better.

-Scott

Maybe that is what I suffer from..I often feel tired...confused almost..it is avery strange feeling to describe...to touch the back of my head hurts at times to the point i can not rest it back on anything...sometimes my scalp needs to be moved around and I actually start pulling on my hair and moving it around then I get a strange draingage down my throat while doing that...I just dont know..I had a cat scan done which revealed minor siusitis...so why didnt I receive treatment for this...also a dentist seen it in an x ray...so it is possible then that these strange feeling are sinus related????

I had the same thing for 2 hard years of trying to figure it all out.....exact same! One night combing thru Videos on line for help I found this natural silver agent that cured me in one day of the symptoms and now still taking it to keep it at bay before ridding it...

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Did you ever find the problem. I have it so bad it cause me and my family so many issue because I can’t go out often when I get all sweaty.