Please help! I have been sick now for 8 long gruelling months. I started with hayfever which I have never had before,which was sooooo bad started getting panic attacks cos I couldnt breathe! Then this developed into sphenoid sinusotos which was only diagnose after a ct scan was a last option for the doctor to figure out what the massive pressure in my head and neck was from. I was sent to an ENT who put me on steroids and antibiotics. I have been back to him three times over the course of three months and each time put on steroids and antibiotics and nasal sprays. To be honest compared to what I was like at the start of this ordeal I am way better. I couldnt see properly so I was sent to an ophthamologist-but my sight is okay apparently. Blurry vision got better but the immense pressure in my eyes can feel like they are going to explode sometimes! I was walking around with my two hands holding up my neck for two months because my neck head felt so heavy my neck couldnt support it. I couldnt sleep-at all-because I couldnt ly on the back of my head cos it was painful and so pressurised-still cant ly on it for long. But like I said I feel like Im through the worst of it but my last ENT apt a month ago he put me on more steroids and referred me for an mri to rule out a brain tumor-thanks for scaring me-because my symptoms are mainly on the opposite side of my head as to which my sphenoid polyp is. Everyday my head is pressurised like somone is pressing down on the top back of my head. I get sharp shocks of pain in my head and I feel like I am just going to shut off and black out. I get so spaced out but not neccessarily dizzy-its like insode my head is moving. My eyes feel so heavy and pressurised and I'm constantly tired. I honeslty would feel so much better if this pressure in my head was gone but its fricken 24hours a day and Im seriously cracking up! Can anyone shed any light on my condition. There is obviouly something wrong as I was not like this last year. The mad thing is I gave up smoking last year and then I got sick! Also have had stomach problems-shooting pains in stomach ribs tight and sore like costochondritis and going in for endoscope in two weeks. I am on antidepressants now aswell because basically havent seen any of my friends in 8months and been housebound.

Please help??

Hey you ever find out what was wrong with you ?

I am having same prob and ppl surround me thought I am post-natal depression. I also sufferred for 8 mths since my 28 weeks of pregnancy in April. Feeling of something 'flowing' in my head, blurry vision, some weired feeling and I know these are all the 'wrong message to my brain', have been seeing 4 ENT doctors, one neurosurgeon, one physician, taken MRI & CT Scan, no one can answer whether my prob is due to the my sphenoid sinusitis, they just say my sinusitis is very common. So I decided to take the sinus surgery by next Monday, just a try as the brain prob made me scary and a bit depress, tried to find the reason like crazy after the 2nd mth of my delivery, as I found the prob still exist, cos i thought it will be going away after my pregnancy...... sigh...

How did the endoscopy go?

Look into Chiari Malformation

My symptoms are a little different. I started with what I call pressure that would come and go in the top left side of my head or the back of my head above my neck. It got worse and my left side of my face and teeth hurt. Went to ER got a ct scan and showed sinus infection mallory and sphenoid sinus, 8 weeks and 5 antibiotics and three steriods later. I had balloon sinuplasty done on the mallory, sphenoid and frontal sinues it has been 21 days and I still have not relief from the pressure on the back of the head or the teeth pain in my cheek. I had a root canal on a tooth on the left side of my face put still have teeth pain and pressure so I am thinking of getting it pulled and getting an implant. Going to a ENT specialist at Emory Monday and hoping he can help., Seems the Balloon Sinuplasty didn't work!?! Hoping I can get some answers? DId you ever get some relief?