I have a question. I was abusing cocaine in my drug experimental days (which was actually year ago), but never got addicted, cos I was somehow using it smart (as much is possible to use cocaine smart). However, when ever there are seasons or whether changing I feel this strange pressure in this triangle above my nose. Are this sinus symptoms? Did I f…up my sinuses because of cocaine?

Hello my mate!
You are not the only one. I had the same problem, just that I did this experiments 5 years ago… I felt this strange pressure in my sinuses for more than 2 years, I guess they cleaned up then. I am all right now. Maybe would be wise to inhale menthol, this helped ease my pressure and also cleaned my sinuses. Hope this will do for you! And here is a lesion for others not to play with drugs :-) you’ll f…. up your sinuses!!!

I was reading about your problem with your sinuses. The answer is yes. It is quite possible for you to develop sinus problems related to cocaine use. Although this may not necessarily be your case, they could just be irrataed. Over time your sinuses become blocked, irritated, and sensitive to these substances. Cocaine abuse can cause a deviated septum which is also associated with sleep apnea. Now, I have a question for you. My boyfriend of 4 years has had a problem with cocaine use for about 3 years now. I started as a minor problem but got worse and worse. I'm have been helping him to quit for some time now and while there is great progress, I knkow it takes time. However, about a year ago or less, he had a spot come up on the edge his nostril hole. We went to the doctor and had it removed and it was cancerous. Thank god it was the most common type and it was all removed. About 2 months later he had another one come up in the same spot. Has anyone else experienced this. I am wondering if it is related to the cocaine.

Hello there! Thanks for writing back!
As for your question... i havenever heard of the connection. Some of my freinds still use cocaine and besides the fact they are really excited about taking cocaine, none of them ever experienced cancerous problems and neither did we hear any stories about it. Sorry i wasn't so helpful but i just can't find the connection. I hope evrything turns out just fine with your boyfreind. FIght for him becasue regular cocaine usage won't lead him anywhere.

I have the same issues i however stopped using and found myself relapsing and now i think i screwd myself this time the pain is all thru my sinuses , is the medical field a good place for help because i had done so good keeping all this a secret from my medical records i dont want the Dr. to all look at me as if i am a adddict.

I have it 1,5 year it becomes better and better. Im quiet sure cocaine made a big siet to that

I was just told I have chronic sinus disease, through a ct scan....waiting to see an ENT to find out just what that means but I already know how it happened..cocaine... my nose bled and tissue came out and still i used. I have been clean for seven years and I now pay for my stupidity then...my septum is deviated I have to see this dr now to find out the extent of the damage I've done .    I'm still paying for my addiction. If you or someone you know is still using...STOP!! it's not worth it. Oh I'm only 45. and my ex husband...had two heart attacks at 42. It CAN happen to you.