Hello! In the last couple of months I have been waking up with these strange symptoms like pain in the neck, shoulders, arms and back. At first I thought it is because I was sleeping with no cover on me, with all the windows opened cause of very warm weather and I wasn’t so worried. But now I started feeling weakness in all of these areas, and stiffness in the neck and lower back. So, I went through the literature a little bit and saw that these symptoms I was having are actually symptoms of neck osteoarthritis. Are there any other people who had similar pain and stiffness? Have you been to the doctors? What should I do!!!!

Hi there! These strange symptoms you are talking about are exact symptoms I had before I went to the doctor. You should go and have MRi, so that you can be diagnosed, and then referred to a treatment. There are drugs, exercises, massages, nutrition supplements that are used in order to ease the pain. I even went to some acupuncture treatments.

I have been feeling the exact same way ..I always feel like I have the body aches and I keep blaming it on my period. I dunno

I have had those symptoms for years and here in beautiful Champaign IL you can't get a decent diagnosis of anything they are to busy building on to the hospitals or suing them for back taxes the county feels they are owed . So thanks for the info I guess I'll move so I can get treated