Hi! I am 21 years old (height: 5,10  weight: 64 Kg) and I started smoking a year ago. But I have smoked intensively for the last 3-4 months (2-4 joints a day + bong hits). I smoked like 4-5 days a week. Now I have decided quit. It has been over 15 days since I smoked last but I still have withdrawal problems. I am sleeping ok, but I am having problems with eating (my appetite has decreased) but mostly I feel very anxious and stressed. I recently went through a major brake up (serious relationship, lasted 3 years) as well and I feel that is making me more stressed. I wish to know how do I get rid of the withdrawal symtoms effectively and quickly. From wath I have read online, Exercising, meditation and yoga can be helpful in releaving from anxiety and stress. But I think, I need more insights.

Thanks    

I forgot to add that I have also tried LSD (acid) twice. 

Thanks,

Please. I need responces. 

Yo man, ive noticed this on her and just seen that its been over a year, dont expect you to answer back but if you do see this, how are you a year on from then? Im 18 and ive stopped now for two months after 6 years on and off and the past two years everyday , due to a serious panic/anxiety attack, and since then ive had extreme anxiety and stress, like you, feel asthough im going crazy and just generally feel real shitty, cant concentrate and finding it hard to get out of this funk, id just like to know how you feel now and how you coped with it, also i used to very fit when i was younger, now everytime i excersise for about an hour afterwards i feel like im having a panic attack, id like it if you could answer but ill post on another thread or summin, cheers