Hi, I am researching doctors and trying to find an established plastic surgeon in the Sacramento, CA area that could perform a rhinoplasty procedure. I have been looking into Dr. Scott Green and was wondering if anyone has heard anything good or bad about him. Thank you!

BROOKE19. I had cosmetic surgery by Dr. Scott Green 3 1/2 yrs ago. I would never recommend him to anyone. He has a nice disposition, but I have never gotten out of the depression from the damage he has done. You might consider Dr Jonathon Sykes, or Kaniff Cosmetic Medical Ct. All in Sacramento. Good Luck

There is a lot of research you can do by just looking at the American Medical Association and typing in the doctor's name that you are wanting to investigate. You can verify if they have had any cases opened (medical malpractice) or been in trouble, so to speak, with the board. It is always best to do your homeword and not get into a bad position. Best of luck to you and your thorough investigation of doctors. I am sure you will find the best one for you. Keep us posted!

Dr. Green performed such a wonderful face lift on me that 2 of my co-workers had face lifts done by him and a male neighbor had an eye lift. All went to him after seeing the work he did on me, and each one is extremely satisfied with his work. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

I wrote the above. I registered to add validity to my information. Before my face lift I did a ton of research and wanted to advise to be sure to check the credentialing of Dr. Sykes if you decide to see him. I elected not to based on other reviews I saw of him and also the fact that he's board certified as a "Surgeon", but NOT as a "Plastic Surgeon". Important detail and something most people don't look for. There is a difference; a huge difference. Additionally, the fact that not only did Dr. Green get 3 surgeries based on my results alone, all 3 people are highly satisfied with their results as well. I think I'm done here.. :)

I am considering face lift surgery from Dr Green. His before and after pictures are amazing. What procedure did you have done that was so bad?

KM22 wrote:

Guest wrote:

I wrote the above. I registered to add validity to my information. Before my face lift I did a ton of research and wanted to advise to be sure to check the credentialing of Dr. Sykes if you decide to see him. I elected not to based on other reviews I saw of him and also the fact that he's board certified as a "Surgeon", but NOT as a "Plastic Surgeon". Important detail and something most people don't look for. There is a difference; a huge difference. Additionally, the fact that not only did Dr. Green get 3 surgeries based on my results alone, all 3 people are highly satisfied with their results as well. I think I'm done here.. :)[/quo

Do you mind if I ask you age? I am asking because I wonder if Gr Green did a skin face lift only which is done when you are younger or did he do some surgery on the muscles to tighten them so the face lift will last longer? Thank you for your reply. I am considering a face lift.
Sharon
***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

anonymous wrote:

KM22 wrote:

Guest wrote:

Do you mind if I ask you age? I am asking because I wonder if Dr Green did a skin face lift only which is done when you are younger or did he do some surgery on the muscles to tighten them so the face lift will last longer? Thank you for your reply. I am considering a face lift.
Sharon
_[removed]_

anonymous wrote:

brooke19 wrote:

What kind of surgery did Dr Green give you that you are so unhappy about????
Thank you for answering as I am considering Dr Green

Sharon
Please read our Terms of Use

hello, i was wondering if you decided to have surgery with Dr Green? i am also trying to research him and havent found many reviews. thank you

Hi there,

I had a breast augmentation from Dr. Green and think he's wonderful. I am very pleased with my results. I had researched several doctors and went with my gut feeling and his experience and couldn't be happier. Very attentive, knowledgeable, lots of experience, and very nice person. I never felt rushed and asked many questions. Him and his staff were very nice. The day of my surgery the people at the surgical center were extremely nice and attentive and did everything they could to ease my nervousness. Any questions I had after the procedure were promptly answered. I chose him and his location is over an hour away from where I live over local doctors and it was well worth the time to travel to him.

I too am looking at plastic surgeons for a face lift (neck lift).  Dr. Green's photo gallery of face lifts is very impressive. Any more feedback on using him?  Did you use him Brooke19?

Can you tell me what the cost was for breast aug?

Hopefully by now, you have had a good surgery. Sometimes things can go wrong not matter how good the doctor is. This doctor did the more invasive facelift, not just the skin. Also did the eyes. But he did mess up, big time. Also, he did not fully disclose the negatives that can happen with such procedures and did not take responsibility for his mistakes. I also know people who had good results as well, unfortunately I'm not one of them. His technique has ruined my life as a result as they are not repairable. It happens.

I had breast done, eyes done and a facelift all by Dr. Green. I would not recommend him. I have spent well over 20 thousand dollars and I am completely and utterly depressed and wished I had not done any of it. My breast are lop sided, and my eyes and face look horrible. The worse part about it is that he blames my skin for all that has gone wrong. He refuses to take responsibility for his mistake. Go to Dr. Kaufman in Folsom. You'll be happy you did.