At almost 50 year old business woman. That single handledly raised her children providing best prep school and Ivy League college on her own. I cannot believe how naively I fed into suboxone doctors in 2007 after small back surgery. I did not want meds. But clinic got my number and pushed suboxone until this last October 2012. Naive I tapered from many years at 8mg. When I would question how ill this suboxone was naming me. I was lied to over and over. 

It was awful a over holiday season. And vulnerable I contacted clinic inn WPB Floris a that also promoted and advertised to hep with suboxone withdrawal. They just did not know what they are doing. if you find yourself at the mercy of greedy physicians. Suboxone should never be prescribed for long term. Long term withdrawals are long and debilitating. I believe in Fl. There is a professional Dr that will whelp you if find yourself in such a bad wat. Doctor Scanlon also located in WPB. I am going on many many weeks and have not been able to function let alone work. I did massages 2x each week and holistic healer. 

Although never used opiates. I hear they are not as horrible withdrawals as this is so long   Why any doctor would prescribe long term use of suboxone is criminal,

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with Suboxone...but in my case if it had not been for Suboxone, I would not have my life back after 12 yrs on methadone  (360mgs a day) and I have detoxed from opiates, methadone and suboxone and I personally found subs with the least withdrawals..in no way did it compare to a methadone withdrawal! Again..sorry about your bad experience and hope things are better for you now! Take care!! Opiatefreeme (Theresa)

And they give that to you to get off of opiates.I have a friend who was on opiates and she wanted to get off of them.But the suboxone is worse.it is so addicting and a lot more expensive.I think the doctors get a kickback from the pharmaceutical companies.And it's the nastiest tasting thing you ever tasted and the taste stays there for such a long time. I myself are taking lortab and have tried to get off but most doctors have to have a license to dispense it.Too much trouble to try and get off unless you go cold turkey.Iv'e been taking pain pills for 15 years now.Good luck!