I had been taking suboxone for about a year and stopped 6 days ago. I have taking only 1 hydrocodone for 4 days to pretty much ensure Idont get withdrawls from that but I'm wondering if in fact Iwill get withdrawls from that after use for a week or 2 just to get a brake when I can't sleep?

Hi..if you do it will be very mild, more in your head to be honest... and I know that can play a huge part, I'm a victim to letting me head not my body decide if I'm ill or not. Anyway stick with it. Cheers.

You have made it 6 days and no signs of vomitting, diareah, cold sweats, increased pain, shakes, hallucinations or anything like that? Chances are you will be fine, and won't have any withdrawals if you haven't had any signs yet. Honestly if you were going to have withdrawals from stop taking pain medicine, and you are not suffering withdrawls after 6 day. You should fine.

check out my thread "enduring acute withdrawal from opiates" ...here's the link

https://www.steadyhealth.com/Enduring_acute_withdrawal_from_opiates_t321358.html

i've literally done something very similar. i was on methadone for a year. then i tried quitting cold turkey. i said hell no. so i attempted an experiment. i tapered methadone quickly then jumped off and started a hydrocodone treatment for 21 days...i did 21 days because methadone withdrawals tend to last a REALLY long time. at 21 days, i ditched hydrocodone and withdrew for a couple of days...nothing intolerable, all pretty mild. in anycase, read my "journal" and see for urself.

id much rather withdrawal from hydrocodone than subs or methadone.