Hi everyone I'm James and I'm 21. About 5 weeks ago I woke up and realised that I'd wet my bed. I never wet my bed as a child so thought it was probably a one off. At least until I woke up the next morning in a wet bed.  I went to see my Doctor who told me that there was no physical or medical reason why I should be wetting the bed. After a week of wet sheets I got myself some nappies to wear at night. It took a little it to get used to, but after a month wearing them I definately prefer waking up in a wet nappy after a good nights sleep, rather than waking up in the middle of the night and having to change the sheets. Since my first accident I've had 3 dry nights. I don't know why I've suddenly started to wet my bed. Has anybody else had a similar experience? Thanks X

Hi James,I have the same thing.I wear drynites but I know if I could stop the dream

where everything is sunny on a beautiful beach and I am just relaxed,unfortunately I relax too much

and wake up with wet pants.It's confusing but I think I wet more often with the drynights,but

I know I am going to wet the bed if I don't wear them.

Hi James, it is not normal for a young male to simply develop bedwetting issues in one's early 20s. You need to speak with the doctor, or other doctors, again. With that said, there are several issues that can provoke bedwetting in men, many are physical and some psychological, so speak with the doc. Second, and I must ask: How much are you drinking? Yes, I mean alcohol. Oftentimes overlooked is excessive alcohol consumption can definitely lead to loss of urinary control. Good luck.

Hi, I'm a 20 year old male and I've had a similar experience. I wet the bed occasionally as a child until the age of 8. I only had a handful of accidents after that but about 4 years ago, I started wetting more frequently, like a few times every 3-6 months. Otherwise I am in perfect health so I'm not really sure why I keep having accidents. Every time I do have an accident, I usually wear Depend pull ups for a few nights after that. I guess it's just one of those things I'll have to deal with.