i am 20yrs old, and since i was little i have been bedwettting. fortunately, i use to pray about it and it would stop. when i went to boarding house, i prayed to God to help me stop bedwetting overnight for the whole session, and it worked.

at 18yrs i thought it would finally be gone, but last week i started to wake up with wet clothes filled with urine. as a guy, i dont plan to let my gf know about this, and this bedwetting not only happens in the night, but also in the day too.

please help me with the possible causes/preventive methods and even cure.

thanks

Bedwetting has both physical and emotional causes. I bedwetted until the age of 10. I was the victim of school bullies, and I dreaded going to school everyday. My bedwetting stopped when I grew physically stronger and more self-confident. For a 20 year old, the cause of bedwetting is most likely physical. That is not to say emotional factors may not play some roles in it. I urge you to go see a urologist for answer.

yes its ok that you are wetting some teens never stopp wetting your gf will love you no matter what so just let itt go see what happenes ok

I am a 24 year old girl who still occasionally wets the bed.  The first time I did it when I stayed the night with my bf, I thought that would be the end of our relationship.  That night when I didn't go back over, he called asking me what was wrong and if I would come back, so I did.  He didn't mind the fact that I would randomly wet the bed.  Fortunately for me, at that time, I had a better excuse than most.  We had just found out that I was pregnant.  Well, then after the pregnancy when I was still (rarely) wetting the bed, I got embarrassed.  UNfortunately he asked his parents about it.  His dad said that it happened to him all the time because he had diabetes and until he got that diagnosed he wet the bed up to 3 maybe 4 times a week.  That had eased my mind so I had blood work done.  I'm not diabetic and have not gone to the doctor about it.  One thing that I found online was that bedwetting can be "cured" by medical training.  Doctors will monitor your urine output and fluid intake.  Then they will help you adjust your body.  This article said that sometimes it may be that your bladder is not fully emptying and that can cause some problems at night with bed wetting.  Also, UTI's, Bladder infections, constipation and things like that can also be the cause.  It is embarrassing.  I work as a CNA and was actually able to help someone feel better about themselves tonight.  This lady at the nursing home I work at is ashamed that she is incontinent.  I tried to get her to let me change her, but she wouldn't.  After a few hours of refusing she became a complete bed change (they all wear briefs [or diapers]) and so I got someone else to help me.  When I got everything cleaned up, I sat down with her and told her my situation and she laughed and felt better.  Even though it may be embarrassing, you can get help.  Just go to a doctor or go to this website and call their free number.  I haven't done it yet, but I do plan to.  :)  Hope this helps.  They also have a PDF and that is where I got some of this information.  Visit the website: www.bladderbowel.gov.au