I used to wet the bed until I was about 17 and recently I have started up again only a few accidents but I'm now 18 and in college with a non bedwetting roommate and I don't know what to do. Does anyone have any ideas, I'm not sure what to do and I don't want my roommate to find out.

Celebrity
Is there a medical reason for this? You shouldnt have to put up with it. Your doctor can help, have you ever talked to him?
You can get alarms that wake you up when you need to go. But i guess your room mate would hear it.
My only advice is dont drink late at night, go the toilet before going to bed. If you do have an evening drink, have a milky drink.

A close family member had that problem into his early teens and his physician explained that we all have a hormone that condenses urine but some people don't make enough of it. He prescribed this hormone in a spray which was taken nasally before bed, and it solved the problem. I guess once the hormone was received that way the body began making it, or making more of it, whatever. I'm sorry I don't know the name of it, but perhaps with this information you can look it up?

Ask about DDVAP nasal spray to treat bedwetting.

i also have this problem and i am 18 nd live with my boyfriend but dont want him to find out please help

i have the same problem. i am eighteen but still in high school and living with my parents.
but i am the oldest in the house and still having problems.
even during naps

I wet the bed at college.There is no way to hide it.Once everyone knows you wet the bed every now and then,then it really is no big deal.When 'push comes to shove' friends will always be friends.