Female age 41. Bedwetting, not a problem as a child. happens at least twice a week. Seems as if my body is not telling my brain that I need to wake up and urinate while sleeping. Onset three months. What can cause this and how does one control this problem?

good luck with the bed wetting

Bedwetting in adults is usually consequence of stressful life. If you are under great amount of stress you will need to do something about it very soon. Since your bedwetting is happening on a regular basis you will have to ask yourself what is the main problem in your life.

If you think that you can’t deal with this on your own you will have to talk to somebody (psychiatrist for example). Some therapy can help you to relieve the burden you are carrying around and then you can see what can be done about problem with bedwetting.

It is most likely that you will have to adjust your lifestyle a little bit and maybe even stop with certain habits.

i wet the bed every night and i am 52 years old. and during the day i sometimes wear diapers because i pee myself.