I am 14 teen years old and I have a couple of questions. To tell you who I am, I go to the gym 3-4 times a week and I swim about a mile and lift weights for about an hour or a little more, I also run 3-4 miles everyday. Most of the time I take 1 day completly off, otherwise I just run and not lift weights. I weigh 97 pounds and I don't eat dessert or anything is fat, people call me a health freak because I take it so seriously, I havent' had a chip or a spoon of ice cream in 5 monts. My first question is, am I lift weights or running to much for my age? The second question I have is should I eat more, with the amount I work out? THe last question I have, is am I resting my body enough to have big enough muscles. My goal right now is to be in the best shape of anyone my age. Also to be able to do what ever I want (weight wise) when ever I want. I do lots of triathlons and kick butt, I have also got 72 in the NATION for cross country running. My dad and doctor said this is too much, is it really, should I lay off.

If your doctor says it's too much, you should listen to him/her. It also sounds to me like it's too much. At 14 you're still growing and developing. Stressing out your body is not good at this time.