Have you heard of colo-rectal cancer caused by Sun Chlorella? I took it for about 18 months. I suffered horrid constipation from day 1. Contacted them after a few weeks and was told it was NORMAL. I never suffered from constipation in my life, I have always been as regular as a clock (the atomic type clock).
I must admit it did give me a boost, but after more than a year of use, constipation got worse. Finally, after a week of blockage, I was admitted to the ER, had to get surgery for colo-rectal cancer. There was only ONE malignant TUMOR, other nodules were benign. Since then, all the tests have been perfect (14 months).
One thing made me think that there could be a correlation between my single tumor and the product is that one of my dogs who also had been taking the pet Sun Chlorella died suddenly in January from a tumor.
It seems a real coincidence and I wonder if other people have ever had similar side effects?
Thank you for your response

Hi there, I'm not entirely sure. Can you tell me exactly what sun chlorella is and I can research it for you? I would like to help answer your question. Thanks!

Chlorella does not cause cancer. Is algea as food, it must be other things you are eating as it helps constipation, never heard in last 40 years it gives people constipation. Please google and read more white paper on Chlorella cancer treatment.