Some women would consider me very lucky, but I don't share their opinion. The thing is that I am 17 and 5 months pregnant. I will give birth to two baby girls. I have some doubts about this pregnancy, and I am thinking about giving my babies to adoption. What should I do?

Having a baby is the best thing that can happen to a woman. However, the fact that you are very young and expecting two babies makes things just harder. I can not tell you what to do, that is something that you need to think about, and think about it really good. If you are thinking about giving your baby for adoption it is something you need to decide, and only you. Don't let people around you influence your decision? Being a mother is hard, but it is also something that makes you complete. I understand that you have a lot of doubts because you are so young and it is normal to be scared. You did not tell me what happed with the father of your babies? But, I guess that he is not there for you due to a fact that you did not mention him. So, what you need to do is to talk to your mother and your father, with someone who can give you some good advice. Be sure before you do anything.