I'm usually so good at giving advice and seeing situations for what they are in relationships with every one of my friends/family. In my own, I suspect, but have never been so unsure. My wife,(married for a month) but we've been in a relationship for 7 years. Recently had to take a trip to see her mother who suffered a heart attack. Let me give a little backstory to fill every part in. Her mother lives in her hometown where some of her friends are. My wife is bi-sexual and told me back in Aug that she had been with one of her friends (girl) last time she visited her family. That didn't bother me. She pushed and pushed for the marriage and I finally decided it had been enough time. We have a 3 year old together. Anyhow back to the issue. While she's been up there, she's been staying with her father who was estranged and they were getting to know eachother. first she would call me from his house twice a day and talk about any and everything. She mentioned how her father was going on a cruise and she would be there alone. Her father's girlfriend's son around my age, was constantly showing up and she called me and told me it made her nervous etc. When her father returned, they spent a lot of time fishing, going out to dinner, etc etc. About 1 1/2 weeks ago, she said she would be going out drinking with her father and uncle, and would call me the following morning. She didn't call for two day and when I finally got a hold of her, our conversation was short and she said she was getting ready to leave to visit her uncle. After this, her conversations have been short and lack depth and it seems like all she wants to do is get off the phone with me. I got fed up with her strange behaivor and confronted her about it. She said she didn't want to fight and that lately all I've been doing is fighting over the phone with her. Which was once when I asked why she hadn't called me in two days after going out drinking and then this time with her behaivor. I asked her if she wanted a divorce and she replied with the same question back. She seemed pretty careless about the whole situation and gave me answers like welll if that's what you want to do. In the end she ended the call with We'll see how it goes. She called me this morning and just asked what I was doing and my plans and I asked her the same, which she said were none. I called her back after work and I was told she was visiting her friend whom she had been with last time (girl). I finally did get a hold of her tonight and she told me she had visited her friend, but didn't go into details about anything and brushed me off and told me she was tired and wanted to watch a movie and asked me to call her tomorrow. What does all this mess mean, If she's cheating why doesn't she just say it? If she wants a divorce, why does she not just tell me. Does she want to feel justified by me ending the relationship?? Am I being paranoid? What do I do here???

go on a break..........think about clear ur head of paranoia and ignore her dont call her dont answer when she calls and wen she comes back just say u need time to think and slowly got back to talking to her n try 2 rebuild and if she still acts this way then break up

While it could be a possibility, I would be more likely to think that she has a lot going on up there between her Mother and Father and she is becoming a little overwhelmed with everything. It would be like starting a new, demanding job and then having someone else demand your attention when all you want to do is relax and not talk to anyone about anything. You two have been together for several years and she is the one who begged to get married. She wouldn't have done that if she didn't love and want to share her life with you. After all, you have only been married a month. Not years which would have allowed time to change her mind about the relationship.

My advice would be to relax. Give her some space. Answer her when she calls, but don't pester her with anything. Especially your suspicions or wanting to know why she didn't call earlier. Show her you trust her and that you don't have be in complete control. When she gets back, take her into your arms and don't bring it up for awhile. You might see that after a few days she will answers all your questions without you having to ask. You may also see that you were being silly in letting your mind run wild.

Also, the behavior you are showing can push her away. Take it from a woman who knows. Show her support and let her be right now. It will win you a much bigger prize in the long run.

She was cheating my suspicions were correct. I had the marriage annulled based on fraud. I'm taking custody of our child. Now she wants to get back together. She's no prize and I don't want her back...