It started off yesterday around 2:00pm, the right side of my neck randomly started hurting as if I pulled a muscle there or I slept the wrong way last night. Later on, around 3:00 my throat started to hurt and it was a little difficult to swallow/eat. I then had to go to work 5-10 that day and in the beginning of my shift, my neck, throat and whole chestal area was sore and I would get random clenching pains in my chest. Later on that day, it hurt like crazy to eat, cough, sneeze, burp (hurt the most), swallow saliva and breathe. Today, I'm still in bed, when I swallow or yawn I hear something weird in my throat. When I deep breathe, my chest really hurts. Do I have an inflamed esophagus or something in my lungs?

You better go for check-up if it hurts so. Sometimes it's not that bad to get up from bed and realize that  you have difficulty of swallowing. because sometimes it's only caused by minor colds. But if you have that feelings of hurt and hears sounds from your throat when you yawn, I think something is abnormal happening that you have to seek Medical help. 

I hope you get well soon. 

Did you ever figure out what this was?!? Happening to me as we speak and I'm freaking out

Ya this is happening to me too and I have no idea what's wrong. Did you figure out what was wrong? Did it go away?

Did you ever find out what was wrong? Its day 2 for me with them exact symptoms. I am extremely nervous. If you see this please respond.

Did it go away happening to me just now?