Hi, I'm a 25 year old male with a desk job and moderately active lifestyle. Diet is pretty good too save for the odd unhealthy meal. I've had no health issues up until about 8 months ago. Initially a few times I went to the bathroom I would think I had diarrhea but it was actually just mucus. After this I had no issues for a few weeks. Then I had an episode of dizziness and excessive sweating coming from the anus region. Ever since then I've had this happening every day, excessive sweating, diarrhea and/or constipation,stomach pains. I have a constant jittery feeling in my stomach/bowels and have to go to the bathroom often, sometimes having diarrhea sometimes nothing happens. The sweat, or at least I think  is sweat can often soak through my trousers  and always soaks the underwear. I've seen many doctors who have not been able to get to the bottom of it. I was referred for a colonoscopy and nothing wrong was found. Getting desperate living like this and would appreciate some advice on what to do.

Have the same problem a you for couple of years now. The weird almost diarrhea kinda stools and the sweating especially before a bowel movement. Whenever I don't empty fully or whenever I feel the urge.
Had i sorts of treatments, nothing works still. You already on the right track?