Hello. I'm 23 year old female and I have some delicate questions. You see, I recently met this guy and fell in love almost immediately.
The sex is really great but there is one thing that’s troubling me.
Recently when I wanted to give him oral pleasure I have noticed that his testicles are really smelly and I don’t know what could be the cause. I have noticed this several times and it really bothers me.
I know that his hygiene is on high level because he showers every time before sex but problem is present all the time.
I haven’t told him anything about this. What could be the problem and what could I tell him but not to offend him?

Hello. I know that this could definitely be a problem when we talking about oral sex. I have read something about possible causes.
You probably know that in his underwear are humid conditions and this is almost perfect environment for all kinds of fungi and bacteria.
If he hasn’t any visible skin changes –we are not talking about some serious problem.
I suggest you to tell him to soap and water on a daily basis and this problem will probably disappear.
He could also use some baby powder which will help absorb some of the moisture and keep things dryer preventing this from happening in future.

Testicles, like a woman's vagina, frequently have a normal odor. To some, the odor is not unpleasent at all. Some men have testicle odor and some don't -- Just as some women have unpleasent vaginal odor and some don't. If you really love your man, try to understand with your heart and mind that all of his odors are part of him and he is the man you love. Those "manly" odors are part of him.

typically, if the genital area smells like a dumpster, do not go near it. fyi.

I am a male and i am only 16, i seem to have this problem quite often, after i clean the smell is no longer there, but by the end of the day its back, i clean very well, ive tried baby powder and it sometimes mixes with the smell, and if my partner were to taste it, it would be quite unpleasent i would imagine, then i would have to explain everything causing a quite akward moment, if anyone knows of a remedy or something i could eat to better this problem i would appriciate it if you could share it with me.

maybe you have a candidiasis... it is a yeast infection common to women but men can have it too because it is a natural flora that just went out of control.. try taking diflucant or fluconazole or nizoral...

maybe you have a candidiasis... it is a yeast infection common to women but men can have it too because it is a natural flora that just went out of control.. try taking diflucant or fluconazole or nizoral or any anti fungal creams...

[I had this once and it was accompanied by a little itching and red skin in the groine and scrotum. It was bacterial and I have great success with the dermatological hair products. Lather up for 5 min and wash off. Usually fixed after 2 days.

Tell him to wash with a shampoo llike selson blue, or any medicated shampoo. It is likely he sweats, and hot moist warm areas grow bacteria. He could also try an anti bacterial soap, which would be more gentle. Does he wear boxers, or tight underwear? that can cause sweat. It is something going on, and it would not be normal per se. Just like some people sweat more from their feet ( which smells ) more than others.

try the shampoo's or anti-bacterial soap. Tell him, if it is unpleasant to you, and he is not aware of it, you will be doing him a favor.

Shower to shower sports powder is great when it comes to absorbing extra moisture which may cause odor!

:-( I was in a really great relationship. Head over heals in love with a girl who I though was my soul mate. Everything was great and then one drunken night out with my mates and I pulled a girl who seemed to latch onto me. I had sex with her and noticed a strong odour coming from her vagina. I thought "Dirty b***h" at the time and put it down to a sweaty fanny.
The next day I awoke to a very smelly penis and ball sack. I had a shower and the smell went for a while, until I was about to make love to my girlfriend. The smell was back and stronger than ever before. I darted into the shower made some lame excuse and left my girlfriend wondering what the hell was wrong.
That was two years ago and I still havent told my girl, well, shes my ex girlfriend now. I couldnt tell her why I didnt want to sleep with her so she ended up breaking up with me.
For two years I have tried creams prescribed by doctors and the smell is still there.
I have nver felt so low as I do now because I cant even have a friendship relationship with a girl incase she wants more and I cant so then shed think I was wierd.

If this is not fixed soon,....bye bye.

I had exactly the same problem. I am very clean and shower twice daily yet i had smelly testicles. The problem was a very simple and common 'SWEAT RASH'. The easy cure is an anti fungal creme called Canesten. If he rubs it on his testicles once in the morning and once before bed then it will be gone within 10 days. Fresh smelling balls from there on!!

sounds to me like just got some sweaty ballz

this seems like a basic tip but is important, if hes using a pair of pajama pants over and over again hes compounding all the sweat from each night the same when it comes to undies or if hes ever borrowed a friends underwear (for what ever reason), so he should make sure hes washing them fairly frequently.

Tell him to use the old fashion buffer up shoe brush and put some shampoo or shower on it.
Scrub hard untill his smelly dirty balls are red hot.
Problem solved.

Now you can suck his big balls