Hello, m 27 male. Lately been having these rather painless boils in my pubic area. But only on the right side. It started with a cauliflower like painless lump/boil and few small red boils. The big boil went away after 3 months after applying antibacterial cream n eating amoxicillin and it did hurt while fading away( its still not gone just a black spot is left) But right after that the small boils started getting bigger n they R red in color. The new boils formed 2 weeks ago have clear red outer boundary and whitish middle part. They R usually painless but at night I feel this slight pain and tingling feeling in my groin, thighs. It can't be herpes as they are there for months now. M just worried they will spread. Please help.

also lately my eyes suddnly feel heavy. Whitehead breakouts have increased. I don't know if they are connected or not but these boils just don't go away. I apply antifungal/bacterial cream. But nothing seems to work really.

I have a red boil on my left inner thigh and it hurts like hell. I am going to try that cream and the doc says warm soapy water and Peroxcide and cover it up.

dejolane