I noticed some blisters on my penis the other day and my pelvic glands are swollen. Besides that I had a fever and a very strong headache. Is this some sort of STD. Are headache and fever connected to these blisters?

Well, your symptoms indicate genital sores, herpes, or syphilis. Either way, it is an STD and the headache and the fever are more than likely connected to it. It is very hard to say like this which of this disease is yours, that is why you should have it checked by running some blood tests. I think you should avoid sex until you realize what it is. All of these diseases may be dangerous if not treated on time. The longer you delay a trip to a doctor, the more difficult it will be to identify them.

i have a swollen pelvic gland i have no genital sores and no fever but i have but i do have an headache