Can you tell me why my upper eye lid is puffy and hanging on top of my lower eye that I can't see my eye shadow

Hello there

Is this something that just has happened or this is condition you are facing for some time now? If you have woke up like this it is possible that some allergic reaction is in question and then this will probably pass on its own but if you are facing this for some time now than it would be best to visit your doctor.  

I am fighting with allergies my whole life and it isn’t easy. Swollen and puffy eyes are just the beginning of all of that terror which I am facing every spring. Medications are helpful but with swollen and puffy eyes cold compress is better solution. You can try this while you wait to see your doctor. 

Hey man. Look, can you describe your condition any further, if you don't mind? You have given us a little information to work with because puffy eyelid could literally be caused by dozens of things. It could mean that you have picked up conjuctivitis, a disease that causes eyelid swelling and leaking all the time and it can last up to a month. That was the case with me, anyway. You should go and check it out anyway. Does it happen often? When have you started to notice it? Please, let us know if you go to see a doctor.