I have very red and swollen eyes, both on the lid and under the eye. Very itchy and looks as if I have been burnt. Collection of fluid in sack like form just above cheek bone. This condition keeps recurring and anti-histomine does not seem to work.

That resembles my condition.

Do you feel any other symptoms like sneezy nose? Sometimes my face looks like a ladybug but mostly I just experience swollen eyelids and sometimes puffy eyes and sneezy nose. I used to have big troubles with everything because most of the medications I was using didn’t work after some time. My doctor has told me that this is happening because my organism gets adjusted very easy.

So now we have great system. As soon as I notice that anti-histamine aren’t working any more we switch to another one. Try suggesting this to your doctor. Maybe it will help you the same way as it had to me. Good luck with your allergy. 

What do i do as my doctor just gives me steriod creams to use and it does not help my sore eyes.Please help with your advise if you have suffered with the same problem