My upper lip was a little dry so i pulled the dry bits of skin of & it bleed a little.I drank water and then covered my mouth with a tissue to absorb the blood.Then i pop a vitamin c pill because i usually take them twice a day.Suddenly,out of nowhere,my upper lip started to swell!And it's been 4 hours already.Is there any home remedies that i can try to reduce the swelling?It doesnt hurt at all but it looks like a huge lump of water is stuck on my upper lip.

This happens to me sometimes when I pull this dry skin from my mouth. I have no idea why it swells. Then I get scared and just leave it like that until the swelling passes. Now, I use labello (my sister always brings it from Italy) to keep my lips from drying and from picking. I really don’t like it when they are all cracked and red from my picking.
My friend always talks about Neutrogena chapstick but I don’t feel like using it because her lips look so vaxy with that stuff.