I am an owner of a private shop. I was working one night when a man with mask jump in the store. He had a knife. I gave him all the money I had. He took the money and went. He was captured later that night in other store. I went to his trial as a witness. His attorney claims that he is experiencing asocial feeling. What is that?

That is something you have seen by yourself, unfortunately. People with those feeling suffer from antisocial personal disorder. They have problem excepting social rules of behavior, they engage in breaking other peoples rights. Also they have problem with the authority figures. Such as parents, teachers and law officers. This doesn't mean that all criminals have asocial behavior. You are lucky because you were unharmed during the incident. They have tendency to a violent behavior.