I have problems with my hair, my eyelashes and eyebrows since I was born. My hair was very weak and I had to use special shampoos and conditioners to maintain normal hair growth.
I went to my doctor and he said that I have some genetic disorder which causes me this kind of problems.
With years, using the most expensive hair treatments, my hair became stronger and longer but my eyelashes and eyebrows kept falling out and dropping.
I use to apply mascara and my eyelashes were very small and non-attractive. I don’t know what to do.
I sow today on TV some commercial about some Talika lipocils enhancer and I would like to try it.
I was wondering is anybody used this and what was the effect.

I purchased Talika Lipocils for lashes few days ago and today is my 6th day and I have noticed that my lashes are stronger and a bit longer.
I couldn’t believe this was happening to me because I tried at least ten different therapies and none of them worked.
Talika lipocils is a composition of liposome and 15 plants extracts that helps eyelashes grow longer and thicker!
It contains some nutritive treatment which feed you hair root and makes hair more strong and shiny. I wear lenses and first I was afraid to use it but I found that on a bottle that it is completely non-irritating liquid so you can use it, even with sensitive skin and eyes.
I didn’t believe this could be truth but it helped me so I guess it will help you too.

hi..i was wondering where we can get this particular taliaka lipocils?Pls e-mail me at *******

**this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **

thks