Hi everyone

I'm in the market for an at home laser device to work on my fine lines and deeper wrinkles. I had been eyeing the Palovia for a while, and then found out that Philips would be selling a similar device in the form of the Reaura. I am now confused. I know I want one of these — but which one??? Because I have no idea what to buy, but I can find many more reviews that positively assess the Palovia, I am tempted to go with that one. I would be very interested in hearing opinions from others though.

Thoughts?

Hi, yes, Philips ReAura has been around for quite a while now, and despite that it is still one of the more advanced fractional lasers on the market. Needless to say, it is very important to follow the instructions, such as using sun protection religiously, if you want to protect your skin. The ReAura works like a dream though. Within a few weeks of getting it, everyone was telling me how bright and youthful I looked. Some asked me if I had lost weight. You use it twice a week and your wrinkles, sun spots, general skin structure will all improve. I warmly recommend this product.

I have rosacea. I am fully aware that there is no cure, but there are numerous things I can do to decrease redness and inflammation. I am very interested in the Philips ReAura as a product that might potentially be able to decrease some of the redness I am suffering from. Does anyone happen to have more information about the combination of rosacea and using the Philips ReAura? I have seen that it is not "blacklisted" for people with rosacea and some say that it does help, but I would be extremely interested if you could share your personal experience with me. 

What I can tell you about the Philips ReAura:

- It is effective at working on several skin problems, so not just anti-aging. It will reduce fine lines and wrinkles, but it will also even the skin tone, reduce redness and offer a more uniform look to the skin.
- Users can access an assessment that allows them to develop a personalized skincare plan that works on the problems they are facing.
- It comes with a gel that you need to be using to get results. There is also an aftercare product that is likewise deemed to be an integral part of the system.

Considering that at-home rejuvinating lasers have been shown to be highly effective after only a month of usage, I am very interested in this. I have looked around for both the Palovia (now discontinued and not for sale at all, except perhaps used, which I don't want) and the Reaura (Amazon says it won't ship that to where I live and I can't find it elsewhere either). No luck in this department so far. What I did come across is a device I am assuming is similar, on Amazon. It is called the Tripollar Stop - Radio Frequency Facial Skin Tightening Machine, Non Invasive Face Toning, Wrinkles Remover. It costs $399 and the manufacturer says it is a non-invasive relaxing treatment, works from the very first treatment, reduces wrinkles, and improves skin texture. Does anyone here own that device? I had never heard of it, but it seems to fall into the same category as the other two and I'd like to hear from people who have used it.

Hiya, I've got no personal experience with that Tripollar Stop thing either, but here's what I could find out about it... hope it can help you. 95 % of users are said to agree that their skin improves from the first treatment, and 91 % say they're pretty satisfied with the long term results. This machine seems to be really good for folks who are, if you like, looking for a kinda mini facelift and also if you want a better complexion in general. Mind you, yeah, according to the people who make this themselves, 63.64% say it reduces wrinkles. Take that to mean whatever you want, I guess is pretty good compared to not doing nothing to get rid of wrinkles, but at the same time, not all that impressive, you know?

I've been eyeing the Philips ReAura for myself and have recently read an awful lot of reviews. I have especially been looking for bad reviews, because when you want to get a piece of equipment that is that pricey and that is that potent a device for your skin, you want to know what the haters have to say about it!

My major concern is that many people report that using the Philips ReAura REALLY stings. Even those who say they otherwise have a good pain tolerance can be found complaining about the level of discomfort they experience while using this home laser treatment. Even more worryingly though, there is a review on Real Self where someone says the ReAura permanently damaged her skin, causing hyperpigmentation. Philips, she says, did not take her seriously in the least.

I am still interested in the Philips ReAura, but with a lot more caution than initially. I am essentially really torn. 

The reaura is no longer available new , like yourself I also looked for bad reviews and found the same article, I use a Reaura myself and have never had any issues with it, it does sting but the more you use it the more your skin thickens up and you become quite accustomed to it, that said I'm a man so men have thicker skin to start with.

Hi, I bought Reura when I was in London, if anyone has an interest to by, I can sell it. Since I'm trying to get pregnant, I can not use it for at least 2 years. I currently live in Brazil and we can see a way to send, I have friends in London. 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi Am interested in buying you Reaura laser device, I live in the US. Looking forward to your reply.
Diana

Hi I am looking for a Reaura and I live in Hong Kong

It does sting initially but you either get used to it or you put up with it. I have started reusing mine now after a one year lapse & I knew what to expect with regard to stinging so it didn't bother me at all this time. They do improve your skin texture and make it look a bit more plumper which is a godsend in my case at age 61!

I would like to buy your ReAura if you still have it for sale. I live in the US. IM NOT FAMILIAR WITH the rules for this site though. Are you allowed to sell it to me from here? My name is Deana 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private info not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I meant that maybe that helps give you information on how to find me without breaking the rules.
Hope to hear from you soon if you still have the device available.

I have a reaura to sell if anyone is interested