I'm your average 13 year old girl. Me and my best friend have sleepovers a lot and we sometimes hump each other because it feels good. We have went Amur and bought tampons but we haven't started our periods yet. I get turned on quite a lot and I have tried squirting but nothing happens. I really like wearing tampons about and I like fingering my self. We have bought thongs to and I love wearing them. I just wanted to see if it was a good thing and if we should keep doing it. My mum doesn't no and I want to have sex can you please help xx thank you xxx

your bestfriend is another girl right?

and no you really shouldnt be wearing tampons if your not on your period yet.

And you cant squirt without sexual stimulation, fingering yourself doesn't normally work to squirt! sex does but your NOT old enough yet, you dont want to rush into something your not ready for! Find the right person and to it together when your a couple of years older! Trust me from past experience you dont wanna rush into it, you only regret it hunny 

Jess