I can make myself squirt when i masturbate-- can anyone else?? is this normal??

Yes, it is very normal. And it is as you called it...female ejaculation. It happens during orgasm in a few women. From studies I have read on it, it doesn't happen in a large amount of women. And a LARGE amount of men find this very sexy. So be proud! =)

Right on... thanks for your reply! i dont feel so weird now.. :-)

There is about 3% of women that can do this squirting across the room thing. I have seen it done in videos my boyfriend coarsed me into watching. I only squirt (get really wet) while having sex, never while masterbating. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. :-D

I can't help but squirt (as my cum). I've just recently been sexually active with my partner, and he think of it as something possibly wrong with me. The thing is, i can squirt more than once within roughly 30 minutes or less. I always thought of it as normal, as i have never questioned my experiences. All I know is, every time i cum, it's always a wet watery substance, it smells quite nice actually... and alot of it! lol

(sometimes i wonder just how much comes out )

should it be cloudy? or like water?

***edited by moderator***web addresses not allowed

my friend can squirt more then once is that normal?