K hey everyone I'm 18 weeks pregnant and my very back teeth need be pulled my on said its okay I been going though this pain for 2 months now and I'm at my breaking point I'm tried of crying every day

What are looking for here? It seems you know what needs to be done and we can't pull your teeth over the internet.

Your "on" said it's OK? I don't know what that means.

I know how you feel as I had rotten teeth growing up. I remembered having a day WITHOUT a toothache the way most kids remembered having a birthday or some other special event. I suffered like that with constant toothaches from about the age of 12 until I was 18 when the army took them all out and replaced them with plastic. I had two that were so bad they had rotted away so the gums grew over them and they discovered them in there when they were pulling all my teeth. 

I am by no means an expert, but here is some general advice on dental work while pregnant: dentalimplantsfriends com/tooth-implant-pregnancy/ Hope this helps