Try COFFEE it worked for me

really?? thanx for sharing this..

Hey,

It is safe to take paracetamol during pregnancy.  If this is not effective or you would rather avoid it try root ginger.  I'm not kidding o.O I'm not in to herbal or homeopathic remedy's, however a few years back I had terrible dental problems going from one abscess to another, literally within a week of one going another would be back and all the time suffering toothache along with the added pain form the abscess. until I had the teeth removed   I tried so many many things, brandy slightly relieved it for about 30 seconds,   oil of cloves was suggested by so many people, but I found in my case it didn't help.  It was suggested to try root ginger.  So I went along to the store and brought fresh root ginger.  It's brown and looks like some sort of deformed root.  I would snap a piece off about one inch big and take thin strips from it, laying it along the gum where it hurt.  That had a warming effect and when it began to tingle it seemed to numb it for a short time.  When this passed I would flip over the ginger or nip it with my teeth a few times to release more juices and put it back in place, until it needed to be replaced with a fresher slice.   It really worked for me I hope it helps as toothache is awful :'(

Does it really works? Any side affects?

I'm not sure about the other users reply that coffee works, for me it used to make it worse with the temperature change. There are obviously things that work a lot better if your not pregnant, but as this topic was asking for something that would help during pregnancy I recommended the root ginger, which is also apparently a relief for nausea and heartburn. I can't think if any side effects this cold possible cause, being a herb you buy for cooking in the store, it can taste pretty spicy which may be something your not keen on, but it passes. The paracetamol which I mentioned earlier in the post YES this can have side effects if you are not able to take this medication, or if you use over the recommended daily amount it can be dangerous to your liver. I believe the maximum any adult should take in any 24 hour period is a 4 hourly dose, with a maximum or 6-8 tablets in total, assuming the tablets are 300-500mg dosage. Any pharmacist would be able to confirm the correct dosage especially during pregnancy. The oil of cloves I also mentioned, didn't help me but an ex partner of mine who had the worst teeth ever and eventually had to have them all removed and replaced with dentures, he used to swear by it. Again this is a natural remedy so I can't see it having any adverse effects even during pregnancy, the pharmacy staff should also be able to advise on this as they should stock it.