Hello people.

Have any of you heard about Voyager V3 weight loss pills? I have read a couple of articles, they say that the effects of these pills are amazing. I am not buying that. Every single weight loss pill I have heard of turned out to be a legal scam, stealing money from people with their approval.

Anyway, my ex wife is planning to start using these pills. As always, we don’t agree. I don’t care, she can do whatever she wants. Just out of curiosity, what are the ingredients of these pills that are suppose to help people lose weight?

Why are you so sure? I am planning to buy these pills for me and my little cousin(actually she is not so little anymore, she is 18). Our hopes for this to work are very high, and you are kind of pouring cold water on them. :p I heard a lot of great stuff about these pills. Apparently they have no side effects. They increase your metabolism. They give you more energy and they lift you up, mentally.

I don’t know about the ingredients, I was wondering the same thing. Hope somebody here will give us a list. p.s.  Don’t be so negative, they really may work.

I believe Aristotle40 is right. It does contain vitamins, so that is a pro. But then, it is too much expensive, it contains a mix of stimulants that may cause different side effects. It lacks any clinical evidence and there is no money-back guarantee. The list of ingredients is pretty much disappointing. It contains vitamins that could easily be find in any vitamin supplement. And it contains a blend of various stimulants. Those include caffeine, hordenine, Octopamine and Cha de Bugre – this is a native Brazilian extract. One ingredient I didn’t mention in this formula is PEA. B Phenylethylamine can cause a short pleasurable mood bust that usually lasts for 5 minutes top.