I am trying to gain some weight since I am not satisfied with my muscle mass. I do not have any extra weight in fat and that is the only positive thing about my looks. I started with body building and so far I have only achieved my muscles to be more defined and stronger, but not bigger. How will I do that? I even tried with water increase that was accompanied with excessive urination.

Well, even though bigger water intake will increase your weight, that extra water could be easily lost through sweating in the gym, which will lead you back to the start. Just eat more any food that contains proteins (meat, protein snacks, egg whites, try also protein supplements). This is the certain way for gaining weight (a number of daily meals should also be increased). But, of course, do not stop training, all that extra weight will go to fat in that case, and you do not want that.