I have some questions and I would be really grateful to get any advice.
I'm 22 years old and I suffer from one disease called food addiction. I know it might sound funny but it is true.
Since I was a child I have eat anything that came under my hand. Of course, all this brought me to my problem- obesity.
I have tried several diets but it seams that my organism does not handle these pills so good because almost using any diet pills I got some digestive problems, nausea and sick feeling.
So, just the other day I have heard about some new way to loose weight. It is called Dermalin and it comes in a shape of fat loss gel.
What kind of diet this is?

I have also heard about these gels and patches that you apply on your skin. Supposedly, they are filled with some natural remedies, minerals and medications which absorbed cause same effects like some diet pills.
I have never used any of these gels and I'm glad.
Just the other day I have heard on TV that these gels are just another scam and nothing more.
Some expert said that there is no evidence that these products do anything at all. All remedies they consist gets diluted and transported through the body via the capillaries and after that, concentration of these remedies is insufficient to affect adipose tissue.
This is what I have heard but- feel free to inform your self more.