What is a good way to improve your speed? I’ve been exercising running for a while and no matter how hard I try I can’t improve my speed and that is becoming frustrating. Do you think that if I take supplements or some other additions to food I can expect that my speed will improve? I know that steroids are unhealthy and I actually don’t know whether they can improve your speed.

Don’t even think about steroids! They’re not only unhealthy, but very dangerous and you shouldn’t even consider taking them! As for other supplements I’m also strongly opposed to using them because I think that it’s only exercise and persistent training what can improve your speed and technique. Supplements sometimes can be useful when you want to enhance your body mass but even in that case they should be carefully taken. Of course, before that necessary consultations with your doctor and nutritionist must be carried out. So, just keep on training and don’t reach out for illegal and dangerous substances. Increase vitamins and minerals in your diet and introduce other kinds of exercising, such as working out in a gym or swimming.

What distance are you talking about? How long have you been training when you say a while? What times are you running at specific distances?
D