I have had most of these symptoms. Severe 12 hour pain every 2 months for the last 4 years. I have had many tests done and nothing. I have been said to have a high white blood cell count also a high billirubin count. I recently went to the ER when i was having an episode and they said i had an inflamed appendix and they took it out. I am hoping that i will not have anymore episodes like this and if anyone else is having these problems repeatedly i would suggest going to the ER and telling them to look at your appendix. Let me know if anybody has any questions. You all have my sympathy because i know what unbearable pain you are all in.

Best of Luck everyone

Hi, I'm suffering from nearly the same kind of problem. It has been 5 years and I've consulted many doctors but, they are not able to diagnose anything. A big list of tests has been done but, nothing comes out. The only trend observed is in urine tests. Indirect bilirubin  is always high and remains for around two days. The pain lasts for around 8-10 hours and is very severe. After the pain is over, I get pretty normal instantly. Appendix has been ruled out in my case. I would appreciate if you can help me here.
Thanks.