Hello all

A friend of mine wants to lose her belly fat because she is invited to the wedding of her ex boyfriend from high school. Now she wants to lose all of her extra pounds so she can wear a slim, red dress she bought a month ago. She asked me to find her some efficient diet program because she needs to lose her extra pounds before the wedding. I searched the internet and I've found some very good reviews about the reverse diet. Everything sounds very nice but I want to hear some personal experiences too. Is reverse diet really efficient in weight loss?

Hey there

May I just say that you are such a good friend for helping her to find the appropriate diet that will help her lose her pounds. You have no idea how important is the support of our loved ones when following some weight loss program.

When it comes to reverse diet, I know some people that followed it for some period. All of them were satisfied and happy with the results. Originally, this diet was made for the athletes but then the “ordinary” people also started using it. A reverse diet may also be used to accelerate fat loss and avoid a fat loss plateau (period when you don’t lose fats even though you are on diet) when dieting.

Hello both

I think I can help you Mad Hatter because I have used the reverse diet for about four months. This diet is awesome and I succeed to lose all of my extra pounds by following it strictly. Although non intuitive, this program can recuperate essential metabolic hormones such as T3, testosterone, and leptin.  By making small and calculated increases in calories, you give your metabolism the time to adapt to those increases. This way, reverse diet program enables the individual’s metabolism to burn more energy as a result of increased energy input.

One more thing, this diet is very strict so tell your friend that she mustn’t cheat if she wants to make her ex boyfriend feel bad that she is an  ex. :)