I'm 13 years old and for some reason last week my tongue started hurting. It wasn't too bad until 2 days ago and now every time I try to eat, drink, talk, or move my tongue in anyway, shape, or form it starts to hurt. I notice the my back right side of my tongue is thick (the side that hurts). Anyways before I tell my parents (they're not gonna be back for 2 hours). Can I get a general idea of what's wrong with my tongue?

- I'll bookmark this and check about every 5-10 minutes because this pain is getting very annoying.

Hey so I have the same problem.
Ive researched it and a lot of what came up said just to swish som salt water in your mouth several times a day and it should go away soo after.

I havent tried it yet but id thought id let you know what i found.

We have the same problem!

I am 14 and am experiencing the exact pain you are feeling. I want to get rid of the pain, so please if you have answers to what this pain is and how to cure it, please post. I can't see a doctor because my mother thinks this is just a small thing.

Thanks!