Here I go again! Last year I decided to make a pause with my running training since I couldn’t manage to synchronize my business obligations and training. Now, since I’d like to get back in shape again, I want to start training again. Do you have any suggestions concerning my return to exercising? I don’t want to put to much pressure on myself.

Hello there! It’s good that you’ve decided to get back to training since if you work too much you need to practice a sports activity in order not to damage your health. You probably remember what your running routine was in the beginning. So, in my opinion you should start it all over again with gradual increase. Start with three times a week and since you’ve already practiced running, maybe your starting point should be a fifteen-minute run. And each week add another 5 minutes and I think you can get back in shape after about a month. But don’t think that previous running experience means that you can’t feel too exhausted after the first few training sessions, just like beginners do.