hello. I am 42 year-old female. I have had this problem my whole life. I know I am not the only one but I surely feel that way. I am overweight, have been my whole life. I had fluctuations in weight but I actually never managed to stay at one normal size. I suppose the main reason is that I have always used all sorts of pills for weight reduction not once thinking about changing my life style. Well, the pills always sounded like the fastest solution. I finally matured a little bit and realized I needed a change but I have no idea where to start from. My friend recommended me this book called The New Glucose Revolution. I would like to know if anybody heard of it and what exactly it is about. Thanx

Hi there! I only read reviews about this book, so I may be able to tell you something about the book. It may be good for you if you are really looking for a way to establish normal weight and be healthy. This book guides you to avoid processed food which has more hydrogenated oil and recommend you to eat more vegetables and promotes moderate eating. In the book you may find information on why our bodies need carbohydrates and the benefits of low-GI foods, new coverage of the glycemic load and its significance and daily application, new, delicious, and easy-to-prepare recipes with complete nutritional information, tables of glycemic index values for almost 800 individual foods, and
answers to the most frequently asked questions about carbohydrates and the glycemic index. I believe it may be useful to you.

Yes I have. I too have been overweight all my life and have found this new way to eat and live. Its been very slow and a lot to read about. But my twin sister and I have been working on only eating the "low glycemic index" foods. I feel so much better. Just look for all wheat foods and not white foods. Big tip is when shopping buy the items that are in the outside areas. example: fresh not processed. Good luck and Good eating!