Is anyone familiar with Glycemic Impact Diet?
I would like to have more information on that if possible.
Thanks a lot.

Glycemic Impact Diet is diet with an impact on decreased carbohydrates. It is very similar to South Beach Diet … The basic is, that carbohydrates make you retain fat and raise level of insulin. You have to cut out sugar and white flour from your diet; and that's not an easy thing to do …maybe for a week or month, but not for a year or even life time. Glycemic Impact Diet is by my opinion too much restrictive.

The GI diet did work for my daughter. Within a year she became size 8-10 from 16-18. Her hips and thighs went down tremendousely. She did the diet and went to gym regularly 3 to 4 times a week. And now she just looks exceptionally gorgeous. She is very proud of how she looks and continues to watch everything she eats. She does every now and then splurge on chocolates and sweets but not as before and she does a lot of long walks quite often. Just try to eat more grilled fish and veges with/or salads no starchy foods. Eat as often but little portions.

Good luck.