I have heard for some Glucose revolution book, so I am interested to find out more. I have heard that the book includes more than 50 recipes and a glycemic index for 300 foods. I think in this book authors explain the benefits of a diet that emphasizes foods that are low on the glycemic index. These foods as they are digested produce a low, slow blood-sugar response, which I definitely need. Can you tell me more about this glucose revolution, because I am diabetic and I need help?

Glucose revolution is book supposed to help both people with diabetes, athletes, and people who are overweight. The point is that all of them stand to benefit from knowledge of the glycemic index. I have to admit that people with diabetes stand to benefit the most. Explanation comes partly because they have the most to gain from understanding and applying the concept to their daily lives. The glycemic index is about carbohydrates that could improve everyday life. Fat and protein have little immediate effect on blood sugar, and Glucose Revolution is there to explain this fact. The problem is that even among the complex carbohydrates not all are created equal, which all of us should know. Some break down quickly during digestion, which can raise blood glucose to dangerous levels. These foods have higher glycemic indexes then some other from the same group. Other carbohydrates break down more slowly, releasing glucose gradually into our blood streams. For this kind of food is said to have lower glycemic indexes. The Glucose Revolution is an authoritative guide to making use of this pathbreaking concept, and I could definitely recommend this to everyone.