Last night I had a dream, obviously, but it's really unsettling. I've looked everywhere on the Internet and couldn't find out what it means. My dreams have been coming true recently, and not always the good ones, but here's what I dreamed last night; there was a big house I lived in, not at all like my tiny one, and I was trying to hide on the guy that just drove in, as a joke, I jumped into the nearest bushes and crawled approximately one meter and came upon this clearing, it was bowl shaped and on the bottom of the 'bowl' it was covered with flowers and I remember saying 'oh so this is what dad was talking about when he said "the clearing"' (it was a different dream where he talked about the clearing so that freaked me out a bit) then suddenly in my ear I heard a cat meow, I meowed back because that's what I did in previous dreams too, and like all the other dreams, the cat was silent then it started purring. But unlike the other dreams, a sense of fear overlapped me and I tried as hard as I could to get out of the bushes backwards. I needed up getting stuck on a branch and ripping myself free. When I was out, there was a hill opposite with an empty billboard and a man standing on it. I spread my arms and jumped high, straight to the other side. When I got there (by then I had figured I was a vampire) the man said 'you better not jump so high, the suns going down' with a sense of forlorn. Then my siblings woke me up, but I am really miffed about the cat part, I really don't understand. I know this isn't really a health question but I want to know if my health is maybe in danger, or does that sound stupid? Oh and ps; don't tell me my dreams an actual occurrences were just coincidences or mistakes etc. Thank you to anyone for their greatly appreciated feedback

Wait, I cnaont fathom it being so straightforward.

I remember all my dreams after waking up, right down to the colour of the flowers. I can't tell you why because i don't even know, it's been that way for as long as I can remember. And no it is not my waking mind filling in the details, this I know for sure.